God is in CONTROL

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thankful for the journey

Today is exactly one year from the MRI that put me on this Cancer journey. . . . the one I call J. O. Y,
Jesus has been up close and personal during the times in the pits with dizziness, nausea, achy peeling swollen and tingling feet, numbness in my fingers and baldness on my head. His freshness every morning gave me the strength for that day.

I'm so thankful for what this journey has taught me -
. . . . reminding me once again how fragile life is . . .
  . . . . . .that time with my nearest and dearest is so precious
and that some things are more important ---like rest and taking care of my body --- than the daily agendas I used to create for myself to live by.

Thankful for connections with so many old friends and new people who have come into my life during this last year.

. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." (Matthew 11:28-30, MSG)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers