God is in CONTROL

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thankful for HOPE

This morning as I was thinking about what ONE element of heart and mind that has been a constant in this season of life --- I would say it is HOPE --

I love the verse that says, "And HOPE does not disappoint us . . . "

HOPE is what was always hanging in the wings -- when test reports were less than I had anticipated.

HOPE fueled me with energy to keep up with treatments and doctor visits.

HOPE kept me looking beyond the moment to the near or distant future when things would be better.

HOPE kept both T and me anticipating Clara's birth.


Romans 15:13

13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in him, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers