God is in CONTROL

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

On the UP

This roller coaster has given me a great ride for the past few days -- I've felt more like myself in the last 4-5 days than I have since treatments started!!!  
  Every treatment has something -- this time-- Neuropathy has hit my feet --It's like walking on sharp rocks-- but hey --ibuprofen has made walking doable and when I go in a room -- I think of everything I need to do when I'm there to make that trip count. I limit my trips to the other side of the school or send a student.  I start my new chemo on Friday which is supposed to be an easier ride.  God is so good!






This little lady has been running a temp with a virus since Sunday and we've had to stay away -- sure am missing our grand-kiddos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers