God is in CONTROL

Friday, March 20, 2015

#Doingmyhappydance


Treatment #7 meant that I would see my oncologist, Dr. Taylor today.  I had several questions but my most pressing was did he have the results of Tuesday's MRI?  
He did and said that there were substantial decrease in the cancer.  

            THE CANCER MARGINS HAVE REDUCED FROM 5.5CM TO 1.3 CM!!!  
                            GOD IS MY HEALER - 
          That's like change from 2 1/2 inches to 1/2 inch according to my little sewing ruler.


I have grinned all day --

Terry and I bought the yummiest lunch from the Melt Down Gourmet Grilled 
Cheese food truck outside the cancer center after treatment.

We had a fun sleepover with the Good Grandgirls -- Gparent movie / pizza night -- watching Annie



We are living loving and HEALING because of  God's Grace!

The JOY of the LORD is my strength.  Nehemial 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers