God is in CONTROL

Sunday, March 22, 2015

IT WAS HAT SUNDAY . . .




AS A SIGN OF THE COVENANT OF PRAYER THEY HAVE BEEN KEEPING FOR ME . . .

These people have been standing in prayer for me -- and were equally celebrating the answered prayer in this week's MRI results.
#iamoneblessedwoman.  



This morning I read my blogs from early December and I saw how God has been changing my fears over so many aspects of this to peace.  He has been my strength and has given me joy in the hard places.  As I read the various struggle points and issues I had listed early on, I could now see how HE has made my way secure --
Nausea under control!  Little Chemo brain -- ok -- well manageable then-- my classroom issues met --financial issues met -- Natalie Warren Breast Center totally writing off expensive MRI's that my insurance refused to pay --  When I think of the peace that has overtaken the fear -- I realized HE's been healing fears in my mind as well as cancer in my body!!

At the beginning of all this --the road of 9 months seemed so long -- but I don't have to fear -- "I know who goes before me -- I know who stands beside" -- as Chris Tomlin sings -- "The God of Angel Armies is always by my side."







These dear friends have been so close during 
our years at Life Park!




Amen!!Post your #PrayerRequest on Instapray. #Pray with the whole world ---------> www.instapray.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers