God is in CONTROL

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Update

I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name (Isaiah 45:3)

This is today's verse in my morning e-devo.

I'm still sitting here thinking about the fact that in all this God is calling me by name and that HE has treasures in this.

I am seeing those treasures.  .  . renewed and deeper relationships - strength on the hard days.
(I've described these first few days back to school to Marshall as trying to walk with concrete boots on).  .  . new insights.  I don't want to miss a thing that HE has for me in this.

Yesterday's doctor appointment with my breast surgeon revealed that I am improving.
She sees a reduction in the cancer. She still sees it -- but We are winning this cancer war!!  

Terry has been so encouraging and my help mate through it all-- He is God's gift in this secret place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers