God is in CONTROL

Friday, June 19, 2015

Sweet Words

Every Tuesday we count weeks until Teeny Baby arrives -  and celebrate the week milestone.
This coming week is week 30 - which means she is about 3 pounds and 15.7 inches!

The other night in a text message, Katie said "YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER" is making all her milestones and right on target.  I LOVE THE SOUND OF THOSE TWO WORDS!

OK -- I've called her Sweetie Baby, Little Bitty -- and Teeny Baby -- but we moved to a new level of reality.  
I am thrilled to be the Nana of 3 little granddaughters.  I can just think of the ruffles and ribbon I could be putting on little outfits - or COSTUMES -- That's my specialty.

I love having Jack -- such a happy guy -- hoping for more of those little busters -- but for NOW --
Thrilled to have these FOUR!
#beingananaissomuchfun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers