God is in CONTROL

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

HOPE

It's such a powerful word . . .

I was reading a FB post - a prayer request of one of my students  for a beautiful  young woman, Bella. who is in the last stages of cancer and the word was "there was nothing else they could do".   HOPELESS They were going to take her home and make her comfortable as the cancer had spread throughout her body.  My heart is drawn to people fighting this disease.




My heart continues to hurt for her as I remember her in my prayers.

HOPE  fuels our energy

HOPE keeps us on course.

HOPE gives us a clear view of the goal post.

HOPE is where God lives.

It became my word for 2010 and it's my strong word for this season.

It's rock solid foundational for me and my family.

I'm praying for HOPE to burn brightly for Bella and her circle of rings.


We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.

It is with saddness that I must add that -
BELLA passed away this past weekend and was buried on Wednesday her 16th Birthday.  Balloons were released from the Owasso sports stadium.
She has gained the final victory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers