God is in CONTROL

Friday, February 12, 2010

UPDATE


I love symbols. I see them in the Word everywhere. When our kids are going through a rough time and in need of more prayer I often wear a piece of jewelry that they gave to me to remind me to talk to God on their behalf that day. Mat's mother, Jan, gave me a Pandora bracelet for Christmas and so I decided we both needed this precious little girl charm to honor Parker and be a visual reminder to be in constant prayer for Baby Hope.

Bethany has continued this week to follow the course of walking, rest, lots of water and protein shakes. Baby Hope (Campbell Hope Good) has become more active and likes to start her kicking at about 5 am. We feel these are all good signs and praise God for her activity. She maintains a steady heartbeat of 145 - 151!

The verse that came this morning was "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13
I asked God to knit her together well and strong and healthy while I keep knitting on her blanket and that we'd do this project together -- I'd knit with these beautiful pastel yarns and pray -- as He did his wonderful miracle with our Baby Hope knitting her spirit and flesh.

In the next four days Bethany and Mat have three different doctor visits to evaluate the situation and map a plan for the remaining weeks of this pregnancy. Please pray for the doctors attending them to have wisdom and sensitivity to their situation.
Thank you for your kind words and prayers . . . they have been so appreciated this week as it has been a time when Parker's loss was felt more keenly by all of us.

Thank you God for your hand of protection and surrounding love over our kids and granddaughters -- both Campbell and Parker, who is now with you. I love the prayer that my friend Dana wrote about our Father God playing with Baby Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers