God is in CONTROL

Thursday, February 4, 2010

HOPE

It's early -- we're waiting for a trip to the OB's office at 9:30 to do a doppler check on our tiny precious one's heartbeat -- and then later today we're anticipating the arrival of a doppler machine by express mail. These past 48 hours my thoughts can be described as hanging on one word "hope" One verse keeps running through my head:

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

If only I could take this pain away from our kids, I would do it in a nanosecond. It is gut-wrenching to watch your children in anguish yet at the same time . . .

Watching them trust in their God, leaning on prayer and the prayers of so many others who have responded to their needs, touches me deeply and restores my spirit.

HOPE it's a power-packed word -- but behind it is the Living GOD in whom we trust and HOPE. We trust HIS will to be good and perfect. . . that puts confidence in our HOPE. We allow Him to be Sovereign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers