God is in CONTROL

Saturday, January 31, 2015

JIAT- Jesus is Already There



To be honest, MORNINGS are my worst throughout the treatment cycle.  At about day 7 in this two week trip - I get to feeling more energetic in the mornings -- but even then -- I often am a bit dizzy and light-headed,if not queasy, as I start out.  I always feel better by mid-day.
The other morning was an especially dizzy- out of breath wake-up and as I was heading North to Owasso, I was thinking how much nicer it would be to have been able to sleep a full 8 hours (not the 4 am wake-up ) -- and wondered how I was going to last the full day.  
I thought -- "OK, you've said Jesus is on your journey -- Jan -- so it's time to grab on to that and turn this thinking around."
The thought came  -- "JESUS IS ALREADY THERE"
HE'S in our future and in your moment- HE knows what today is going to be for you"

I know whose voice that was.

I love this passage from the Old Testament
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deut. 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers