God is in CONTROL

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Chemo

NOW -
I know what they were talking about in chemo class  when they say FATIGUE.

We were told  of the side effects --I've had minimal ones -- no nausea YAY -- thank you, Jesus!  But FATIGUE - they kept mentioning it.

The RN said the "nadir" point might occur at day 4 or 5 (the point when your cell resistance is at it's lowest)-- I breezed through treatment day and Thursday on steroids -- I was wired not -- tired and couldn't sleep but for 4-5 hours at a time at night.  I went back to school yesterday and got through that.  (My students were so sensitive and caring -- I got kind of bogged down in their stories of cancer in their families.
WHY is there so much cancer???  I am suddenly so much more aware of it!.

THEN about 4 pm yesterday -- the bottom of my energy and stamina dropped out.

FINALLY, I could sleep -- I  have little energy to do much else. 

Saturdays are my days to get it all together for the next week.  Guess today - I'll just work on getting me together~ 

So many posts and verses are coming my way today. I don't have the energy to respond right now -- sorry -- Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers and taking time to think of us on your busy weekend.

This journey I want to be teachable -- not self-absorbed -- but for today -- I'm gonna rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers