God is in CONTROL

Saturday, July 2, 2016

All I Wanted Was A Picture of Our Four Grands Together

I told Bethany that for my birthday I wanted a picture of the 3 little Goodletts and Clara TOGETHER!  I figure - she's the best photographer I know -- they were all going to be together -- it just made sense.

BUT I know what it is to take children on a trip -- We used to take Bethany and Marshall on long trips to family and could never predict exactly how moods would transpire -- with naps and meals and bedtimes interupted.  We'd already tried this number at Christmas -- 


Girls couldn't be happier but "no-nap Jack" didn't want any part of it!

All week we've gotten some great text pics of their time together -- to say I'm jealous is an understatement!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers