God is in CONTROL

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Katie!



A little over 3 years ago you became our daughter -in-love and that day our family grew by one beautiful woman!  


You and Marshall are a team and as his momma, I appreciate the support and understanding you lend to his hectic schedule and busy life.  Terry and I love watching you two as you do this parenting thing together.

Your schedule is maxxed as you care for Clara, are Marshall's wife,  take care of your extended family and work a busy week as an RN.   

You're strong and gifted in so many ways.   You spoil Terry and me with your lavish TLC, making our visits relaxing and restful.

I so enjoy the time I get to spend with you!  I am proud to claim you as one of my own!

Love ya so,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers