God is in CONTROL

Saturday, October 24, 2015

16 DOWN and 12 TO GO!

Friday was my 16th radiation --

On Tuesday I passed the halfway point --  12 more to go -- just 2 weeks and 2 days!!!! Then a couple of months and my last surgery!

I'd be even one further -- but had to miss on Thursday when I lost my car keys and couldn't leave school until Terry brought me up a key.  Seems like I'm always in a rush -- to get to a treatment, leaving school ahead of the student drivers. 

When I start to make my "Thankful List" this November top of my list -- and for that matter every day -- 


I am so thankful for God's grace in healing me from Cancer. 


This time last year - I had no clue -- just a sore lump in my chest -- I was awaiting another mammogram - that was to take place in November -- but had NO WORRIES.

December 2nd I got a diagnosis that rocked our world -- but in all of it I saw God's provision, His timing and His direction. 

I'm a blessed woman.  

I AM A HEALED WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers