God is in CONTROL

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hide n' Seek -- Lost and Found

I have a 5 1/2 yr. old friend, "Missy" the Explorer.  That's what she loves to do at my house and she even kind of looks like Dora. She helps me to see how very big the world is by showing me all the infinitely small creatures and critters I overlook in my busy pursuit of "keeping up" with life.  I find myself totally engrossed in her pursuit of ladybugs, worms and crickets as she unearths the big rocks in my flower beds.

One of her favorite games this time of year is to have me hide my four huge Easter Eggs and let her find them.  She then hides the eggs for me and this goes on for what seems like hours.  Each time she finds her four huge prizes she becomes equally as excited as the previous time . . . and then it came to me . . . that's how it is with God -- HE's about finding what (or who) is lost (or has lost their way) and each time, HE  is truly and completely ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers