God is in CONTROL

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

ThanksLiving

In everything give thanks for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:18

Daily continual blessings ---
           >the People in my life --

                          my wonderful husband who supports all my efforts

                                    our children


For yearly traditions - T'Giving Eve Brunch at Wild Fork

                                                                                                                                                                     their mates

                                                 our grandchildren

Stopping by the Santa House in Utica Square


For holiday celebrations











For physical needs - food, warm home, clothing


For my extended family who take me back to my roots

We started off our holiday week with a visit from Sandy, my sister-in law,
my niece, Angie and her baby June
For  old friends who knew me back when

For new ones who bring freshness and newness

For being able to travel to be with family

(Our T'giving trip was smooth travel the whole way with quick security TSE Pre check -
 and helpful shuttles - even the Donor Alliance limousine that Marshall booked for us!)

For the Word that brings me life -- guiding me and getting me through the day-

For my Job -- though it sometimes makes me too tired for other things  it keeps my mind active and provides so well for our additional needs.

For the challenges that keep me stretching -- the people ones, the health ones even the $$$ ones

For ministries and missions in my life giving me deeper purpose.

For every EVERY, EVERY need that is being met by Jesus.

I find when I start my day with thankfulness -- everything that day takes on a different perspective.  It puts all my worries and concerns in the proper perspective.

Image result for thanksgiving

Give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation  Psalm 100:5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers