God is in CONTROL

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Happy Birthday to My Man!



You are the Keeper of Our Visions

The Dad who challenges all of us to think deeper

The Fantastic Papa who loves to create fun.

The Proud Papa who eagerly welcomes each and every newborn and bonds early.
.

The Man Who Dreams Big and Builds It



The Creator of Crazy Stories, Songs and Dino Play Days - you rock the Goobers the Gorilla costume!
.

Everyday I see you rise above the challenges of your health issues and crazy busy schedule to make certain that I'm okay -- that our kids and Grands are covered in prayer.

If there's a tremor or storm -- calling Bethany to see where she and the kids are is first priorty.

Discussing life stuff with Marshall for long hours is one of your joys.

You keep me centered -- Babe, I'm so happy we get to celebrate you this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers