God is in CONTROL

Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's Not GOOD KARMA, It's the GREAT PHYSICIAN

Treatment #9 is one for the books -- 7 more to go!!!  
Dr. Taylor asked if my surgeon was excited about the MRI results -- I mentioned that she said with the chemistry of this cancer typically the diminishing of the cancer was not this drastic --He looked at me grinned and said -- "But it is!"  
I love the names of Jesus and how in different phases of my life - those names have come to be dominant -- I know Him as my Jehovah Rapha, in a way I've never known before.

Thank you, Jesus!  

With YOU, Jesus, we caught this before it became even more agressive -- Not knowing where to go in this cancer journey -- YOU  led us to wonderful faith-filled physicians who can appreciate and understand answered prayer.
So many prayers for Jan Good's surgery were answered so completely yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers