God is in CONTROL

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Whenever I come across something I want to remember - I put it on my blog -- This was in yesterday's e-devo and I want to keep it close. 

I can relate to this,


"Deprive your soul of spiritual water, and it will tell you. Dehydrated hearts send desperate messages. Snarling tempers. Waves of worry. Growing guilt and fear. Hopelessness. Resentment. Loneliness. Insecurity.



But you don’t have to live with a dehydrated heart. God invites you to treat your thirsty soul as you would treat your physical thirst. Just visit the WELL and drink deeply."

Max Lucado, Come Thirsty

"When we are spiritually hungry, the same truth applies. We have a tendency to compromise our judgment and set aside our convictions. We grumble and complain about our lives. We look to other people and other stuff to meet our needs." 

Gwen Smith



Come, all who are thirsty,
come to the waters;

and you who have no money,

come, buy and eat!”  55:1


Isaiah, the Prophet




Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days” (Psalm 90:14, NIV).   


David
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers