God is in CONTROL

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Celebration Week - Wednesday

While we were still at our South Tulsa Campus – we trekked along with the Israelites on what we termed “Alltogether” Family Nights – we compared our journey to this place with those of God’s People in Egypt.  We watched them as they traveled and learned from their lives --  We had pivotal lessons that we saw as parallel to the times we were in as a Church Family.  We “floated boats on the Nile”  “endured the plagues”  “had a contest to create burning bushes”– “tried to get water from the rock” –“tasted something like manna” -- celebrated a Passover Meal and built shelters as we celebrated the Feast of the Tabernacles together.    
These were verses we committed during those Exodus Lessons

  Lord YOU have been our dwelling place throughout all generations –Psalm 90:1


  I have been with you wherever you have gone.  I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed.  1 Chron 17 :9

  I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary  among them forever.  My dwelling place will be with them;  I will be their God and they will be my people. Ezek. 37:26

We praise God for the journey of Life we have traveled up to this point – Lord, we are so blessed to come to this point – we are so very blessed to be Family together.  Thank you for all the sacrifices each and everyone has made.  Thank you Father that we are a FOREVER FAMILY.
Jan & Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers