God is in CONTROL

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jesus Loves Me, This I Know

I was shopping Breckenridge's Main street tourist spots yesterday and glanced in a window and read a sign that struck a chord with me  "Jeus loves you, but I'm His favorite".  I grinned and went on to the next stop but it stayed with me.  .  .  Did you ever get to be somebody's favorite?  teacher's pet?  grandchild that had a special connection with one of the grandparents?  had an aunt that repeatedly told you how very special you were?

Have you ever thought some saintly person was surely God's favorite?   because there was no way he could think you were nearly that wonderful?  I have.

I like the idea that I can be HIS his favorite ---  only Omniscience could create a relationship that would allow me and every one else that special place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers