God is in CONTROL

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Nana Loves



. . . Waking up pre-dawn  to having a little almost four-yr. old climb into bed and hold my hand - while we try to go back to sleep.

. . .S wanting to snuggle with me in the big chair while she enjoys her first morning milk.

. . . Hearing C pray and then look at me and says "I pray good prayers, Nana."

. . . Seeing Papa with his girls

. . .Watching the "wheels turning" as brain development happens in both girls.

. . . Seeing your eager anticipation of little brother this summer.
Trying out Jack's new digs!


waiting on Momma as she gets a Baby Jack check at the OB's office-- Big Sis is in charge
I love your stories, Campbell -- you always have the greatest explanation for why things happen

Sydney you make me laugh as I see you keeping up with EVERYTHING Campbell does

Campbell and Sydney, you truly are wonderfully made!!!!



                                                                                                                      Psa 139

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers