God is in CONTROL

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The World As I See It Today July 13

THIS IS WHERE I SPEAK MY THOUGHTS AND MY VIEW OF THE WORLD AS I SEE IT.  I DON'T TWEET -- I DON'T POST MY POLITICAL VIEWS ON FB -- THIS IS MY SPACE AND HERE GOES!

I apologize if this is offensive to you . . . it's just where I am at this stage of my life and our world.

 I read this post on social media this morning --

"If you watch HGTV too long you'll become dissatisfied with your home -

"If you are on social media too long you'll become dissatisfied with your life -

"If you watch the news too long you'll become dissatisfed with your world."

I guess that is where I am right now.

Watching the daily news, I see --

Sex is misused and abused.

God intended it for a blessing -- to the wife and her husband to enhance their relationship-- and for the procreation of children.

People have used it to exploit, hurt, and destroy.  Child predators are being exposed world-wide.


Our crazy mixed-up world tells children --

They aren't made in the image of God male and female.

They can change and destroy their bodies.


The news reports:

Teachers giving children as young as preschoolers information far beyond their need to know about sex -

They tell them their skin color makes a difference and can mean that they are bad.

Children have no voice -- all the sexual grooming that can happen in their relationships with others and online -- this information robs them of their innocense.


Children are the ones who are hurt when parents are dazed out on drugs.

Young girls are being raped as they come to America across the Southern border.

It's always the children that are hurt - the voiceless victims.


"They" say -- giving up a child for adoption is too traumatic -- what about killing that baby in the womb???


My body -- my choice is blazened on every poster.  What about the choice that comes early on -- 

whether or not to engage in sex??  Is murder the only form of birth control?

I am FOR taking care of the mother's health.  I understand the case of rape and incest. . . that care needs to happen for these victims. . . what I am talking about is the demand for it.


I've lived 72 years and seen a LOT-

The sexual revolution that hit our country in the late 60's and early 70's -- "Free Love"they called it - flung open the door for the onslaught of sex crimes we have today.  That FREE LOVE wasn't FREE and has brought so much pain and heartache.


All of this and if you are speaking out against any of it you are cancelled - called EXTREME - MYSOGINISTIC - FANATICAL.


God's word reminds us"

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil" who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Isa. 5:30


Please LORD -- heal our land.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sin and heal their land.

2 Chron 7:14

But in my reading today -- I am reminded that we are called to LOVE -- 

Love those that are different from us - love those who even cause harm

Love those with strongly differing opinions 

Jesus never labeled -- he saw the person and loved them through whatever was blocking their way to Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers