God is in CONTROL

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My summer is quickly drawing to a close . . .          It's been WONDERFUL . . .
 . . . .vacation up in cool country -- getting to see my brothers and their wives --

                 June was about Kids University and getting our kids moved in.

                      Going antiquing and having lunch outs with Bethany

                                    Spending lots of Campbell Time!

Enduring the heat and drought, watering endless gallons of water trying to keep our  plants alive

                    July was all about projects and relaxing with  my favorite  hobbies--


Now it's time to
            Map Curriculum
                                Meet with my Youth Alive leadership team and
                                                   Set up my classroom

I found myself dreading the school year after a such a great summer -- I kept thinking -- 'don't know if I can do this three more years -- AND THEN -- I decided to ask God for the best school year yet ----
AMAZING how that one prayer changed my perspective on the whole year . . . I'm

                           thankful to have a job . . .
                                       thankful for a great school and administrators

                                                     thankful for such a wonderful best friend and co-worker, Marinelle.

                              

For I know the plans I have for you -- plans to prosper you and give you hope.  Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers