God is in CONTROL

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Taking Off




We watched his U-Haul pull away, knowing that Marshall was starting a new chapter in his life and his relationship with home would be different now that he has bought his own house. I have to say it caused a swift tug at this mother's heart strings.

It's been fun sharing his excitement of this new adventure and shopping together for a new couch. I believe the couch decision was about as crucial as buying the condo. I discovered that trying out couches is a lot like trying on clothes -- has to fit the body and look good at the same time.
It also presented a chance to load up this trailer with my cast-offs:) I am pleased to announce that "Rusty", the coyote from the garage, made it to the back seat of the pick-up truck! (Terry & Marshall are both attached to that taxidermied critter and Terry's agreed to loan it until we get the western room complete on the new church property.)

We can't wait to check out Marshall's new "digs" and maybe I can help organize the kitchen. Hmmm . . . maybe I'd better wait until I'm asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers