God is in CONTROL

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Life As We Knew It


We've been in this house for 27 years.  This room has hosted lots and lots of family celebrations, large groups of 50 plus -- showers, church meetings, luncheons,  -- Yesterday as I moved some furniture -- I texted the girls"I'd love to have some LIFE back in this LIVING room - come on over all TEN of you!!!"  We miss our family!
We don't know what the new normal will look like -- there are even counselors for people with extreme anxiety about returning to life and exposure now that social bans are being lifted. 
I told Bethany -- "I think we're going to have to be re-socialized when this is all over."

Here is where I have to re-state what I do know:

God's got this!

We have jobs -- God's providing our every need.  Thanking the Father that I was able to pay our bills this morning. We have a warm, wonderful house -- people are losing their's.

HE expects us to be smart -- use protection-- and stay connected to others.  We are not alone -- HE sends reminders each and every day --
Germs, viruses, and all sorts of harmful bacteria are from satan.

My mom used to say "this too shall pass" --

Until then, I must pray for --

Our family's protection and creativity with little ones - they are all so tired of this but their mommas are providing all sorts of fun.

Families separated from seriously ill family.

Those who have lost their jobs -- asking who and how to help.

The single mom who just got her positive COVID diagnosis.  

My students in dire situations

Focus on the WORD and the message for our time.

Keep productive -- maintain a schedule -- SING --  TURN OFF the NEWS -- walk the dogs -- work in the flowers.  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers