God is in CONTROL

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Happy 45 Years to My Man

I commissioned this picture from one of my students, artist-Joey Wright, depicting the walks our Grands take with their Pawpaw when they need his one-on-one time.  They discuss all sorts of life stuff, explore bugs, learn new and exciting info about all sorts of wonders.  I have pictures of each of them with him and Joey was able to create this picture from 3 different photographs.
I like to think that this picture represents the best part of our journey and life walk together!  It's been a progressive gift -- the frame came for T's birthday -- it was Christmas Eve that Joey sent the picture he had completed-- and for our anniversary I gave Terry the picture on canvas.

We've traveled the world, served in ministry together all these years, raised two beautiful children and each day together still holds such treasures.  God is the anchor in our relationship - the strength in our days -- the peace in our chaos and Our Wisdom to teach and guide those he gives us to serve and protect.

I'm still learning from this man - it amazes me what he knows.  He treats me like a queen and I know that he always has my best in his heart!



We had the nicest waiter at the Melting Pot, Nhaid, who chatted us up found out we were teachers, told us he was going to OU, and when he brought our dessert, as you can see in the picture below, made T's plate look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers