God is in CONTROL

Saturday, May 28, 2011

School's Out -- School's Out -- Teacher Let the ????? Out?

How did that Song Go???  I remember singing it in elementary school - what did the teacher let out???  Was it "teacher let the monkey's out or mules out?"
It dawned on me today that I'm FREE for at least 8 weeks -- so I made my bucket list:

LOTS OF TIME WITH MY FAMILY  --
WORK OUT & WALK -- 
LOSE WEIGHT -- 
READ A LOT-- 
SORT - TOSS and DECLUTTER (wait, wasn't that on last year's list??)

I have to start it NOW or mid-July -- I will have forgotten my good intentions-

It's been a crazy busy week, with tests, end of the semester projects to grade, last day check out procedures and to top-it-all-off - we had to get our rooms ready to have the ceilings gutted for new HVAC  systems to be installed.  There was the fridge to empty -- the small one I never did get defrosted -- and all sorts of things to box up -- I finally walked out of there by 6:00  I think I was the last one in the building.

But my day started with this and it energized me the WHOLE DAY --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers