God is in CONTROL

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Welcome Dudley!


With Harley settled back in at home at Bethany and Mat's - Terry looked at me and said it was time to start talking about dog.  We had a list of top five needs:  

1.  Not a shedder
2.  Not an old dog 
3.  Not a pup
4.  House broken and well trained
5, Good with kids.

I had heard about a dog that had been so attached to his owner (a man) and might possibly be up for adoption.  Robin, teacher friend had given me this information -- but I had no idea what kind of dog we were talking about.  After her initial information -- I would ask about the dog and she had no more contact from Dudley's owner.
One Monday I was praying about what was a need T and I had and as I went into the teacher's office -- Robin told me that Dudley was going to be going up for adoption.  At this point we knew nothing about him.  
We made contact that day (April 30) and the more we learned about him the more we could see he was a perfect fit.  We picked him up that night from a family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers