God is in CONTROL

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Celebration Week - Wednesday

While we were still at our South Tulsa Campus – we trekked along with the Israelites on what we termed “Alltogether” Family Nights – we compared our journey to this place with those of God’s People in Egypt.  We watched them as they traveled and learned from their lives --  We had pivotal lessons that we saw as parallel to the times we were in as a Church Family.  We “floated boats on the Nile”  “endured the plagues”  “had a contest to create burning bushes”– “tried to get water from the rock” –“tasted something like manna” -- celebrated a Passover Meal and built shelters as we celebrated the Feast of the Tabernacles together.    
These were verses we committed during those Exodus Lessons

—  Lord YOU have been our dwelling place throughout all generations –Psalm 90:1


—  I have been with you wherever you have gone.  I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed.  1 Chron 17 :9

—  I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary  among them forever.  My dwelling place will be with them;  I will be their God and they will be my people. Ezek. 37:26

We praise God for the journey of Life we have traveled up to this point – Lord, we are so blessed to come to this point – we are so very blessed to be Family together.  Thank you for all the sacrifices each and everyone has made.  Thank you Father that we are a FOREVER FAMILY.
Jan & Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers