God is in CONTROL

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Windows -


I have this thing about dirty windows and I inherited it from my Dad. He never wanted anyone wiping off his car windows with their sleeve because that would leave them smudged. In my mind's eye, I still can see him in the subfreezing temperatures of January washing the front glass doors of the church the day Terry and I got married. Yes, Dad and I shared a disdain for dirty windows.

I don't like having my view obliterated or having to guess what's on the other side. I spent Thurs. morning power washing and then drying all 150 panes of the garden room atrium doors. Being able to see clearly changes my perspective of EVERYTHING and now I am quite certain that now my yard looks much more like Southern Living landscaping than it did before this chore. 'Wonder what I'm missing on the front side of the house?

Didn't Paul say something about now seeing dimly and one day we'll SEE CLEARLY face to face? It is within us to want to SEE things as they are -- Aren't there a lot of things clouded in our world today?

One day there will be no guessing -- it will all be made CLEAR as we see HIM FACE TO FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers